May 1, 2010

Giants Adventure!

In case you've been living under a rock lately, you might not know that I'm journeying to New York THIS MONTH (I can finally say that!) to see the band at Giants Stadium (I just can't get used to "New Meadowlands").

Because I don't have ENOUGH blogs to keep up with, I've started another one to document my adventures there - Bon Jovi, New York, and good friends. What could be better?!

I host a blog for every trip I take, so this is part of that collection -- called My Adventures Series. Feel free to check out my other adventures if you wish, as well as the new New York one.


Thanks! :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Becky, I just live "a mile up the road" and I will NEVER, repeat, NEVER, EVER call the new stadium anything but Giants Stadium !! See you there !!

Lori