May 10, 2010

Is it May 25th yet??

Hello my lovely readers -- sorry it's been awhile since my last post. With the boys on break and my school year winding up, that means little Jovi news and a LOT of real-life clutter on my plate. I spent the weekend packing, cleaning, loading cars, and moving out of my dorm (well, about 99%), and I'm living out of a suitcase for this last week during finals. I will be officially done with the year this Friday, and then I'm partying with a bunch of California Jovi fans at Universal CityWalk on Saturday night. Great way to end the school year!

Then I get to go home for a week and unpack my room (NOT looking forward to that, as there are boxes and totes all over my floor right now), then pack up again for my trans-continental adventure: New York, Bon Jovi and Giants, and then Holland with my boyfriend and family.

I'm excited. Have I mentioned that? I still cannot swallow the fact that I'm going to be in the pit -- and with 8th row, I feel like a doofus next to people who are no stranger to front row, but this is MY first time and I'm beside myself. It still feels like a dream - it's literally something I've dreamed of for years. I just keep thinking of all the nights I spent as a teenager in my living room, watching my live Jovi DVDs and hungrily taking in the giant crowds and infectious enthusiastic atmosphere at stadium gigs...and thinking, "How freaking cool would it be to BE THERE? And especially up front?" It seemed like something only the luckiest of fans (and richest) got to experience.

And I'm going to experience it! Not only the first excitement of GIANTS STADIUM, but then the pit on top of it? I don't even know how to express my emotions. I already know I'm going to cry that night.

Anyway, one more week of real life to go and I want to finish strong...then I can enjoy myself. I have to admit, I feel like I deserve it after the turmoil this year has put me through. And I'm going to enjoy every MINUTE!

Hath put this up on her blog and it made my heart pound -- the seating chart layout for the stadium shows.

So my question is now -- are YOU ready?!


No comments: