February 10, 2011

Penn State/Bryce Jordan Center - 2/9/11

Did you watch the stream? I ended up not watching it - I was supposed to have a class, but I ended up staying home and planning out a big trip I'm taking this September. I heard the show wasn't fabulous, though - Richie had a head cold and apparently all of Jon's kids are sick with colds and strep throat. Poor things!

And the set list was predictable:

Blood on Blood
We Weren't Born to Follow
You Give Love a Bad Name
Born to Be My Baby
Lost Highway
Whole Lotta Leavin'
It's My Life
Runaway
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman
Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)
Make a Memory
What Do You Got
I'll Be There For You
Work for the Working Man
Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Keep the Faith
Wanted Dead or Alive
Living on a Prayer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there
I watched last night and I have to say that I felt bad for the boyz they (Richie and Jon) we so sick it was so obvious!!!

Hey they are only human and real troopers so I give them alot of credit for going on!!!!!

They are still the best in mu opinion!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was at the show and thought that it was great! They put on a great show! They sang their hearts out! Just wished they sang Bed of Roses!