February 20, 2011

Richie's looking for the future Mrs. Ex-Sambora

Just saw this on Facebook. Richie lovers, pay attention! ;) Where do we sign up?!

From People.com:

Richie Sambora Ready to Meet His 'Future Ex-Wife'

Richie Sambora is looking for his Mrs. Right – or at least Mrs. Right, for now.

"I'm on a search for my future ex-wife," the Bon Jovi guitarist, 51, told PEOPLE at the N.Y.C. Fashion Week Style 360 afterparty for his line, White Trash Beautiful.

All joking aside, Sambora – whose 2006 split from Heather Locklear came after 11 years of marriage – is ready to settle down, which can only mean one thing: more kids.

"I'm just looking for the right person to have more children [with]," said the father-of-one, whose daughter Ava (with Locklear) is 13. "I just love being a dad."

He adds: "There's nothing like a love for our children. I love being a papa, and that's the truth."

So what's he looking for in the potential mother of his future kids? Sambora says he doesn't have "any preconceived notions."

"I think it just hits you," he says.

2 comments:

Sambora_Wanted said...

*Raises hand to volunteer*

Anonymous said...

Where do we sign up? I would love to have Richie's children!