February 20, 2011

Greatest Hits book on Amazon

I just saw this on Amazon as I was browsing. Apparently there is going to be a Greatest Hits book?

It is available for pre-order, with official release on March 9, 2011.

Paperback, 208 pages, with the only description being "Features nearly 30 anthemic hits from throughout the career of these New Jersey rockers, including: Bad Medicine * Bed of Roses * Blaze of Glory * It's My Life * Livin' on a Prayer * Lost Highway * No Apologies * Runaway * These Days * This Ain't a Love Song * Wanted Dead or Alive * You Give Love a Bad Name * and more!"

Maybe it will be lyrics and artwork? I'm not sure, but it's a pretty decent price regardless - so I've preordered it.

Has anyone else heard of this? Or am I completely behind? LOL

3 comments:

Janine said...

it says Piano, Vocals, Guitar.
Makes me think it might be the music sheets - for playing the songs?

Samborakid said...

Yup, Janine's spot on. It's a Piano/Vocals/Guitar book, so will have the sheet music for all the tracks, lyrics, chords and tab :)

Becky said...

Thanks both of you! I didn't even notice that part of the description. LOL. Well I guess I'll just give it to my bf, then. ;)