February 19, 2011

Montreal - Night #1

Sorry I'm late. Here's the set list from last night's performance (Feb. 18) - and stay tuned for tonight's set, which is happening right now!!

Some of my friends were there last night - and I'm still waiting for reviews/pictures. If they choose to share, I'll let you know! ;)

Last Man Standing
You Give Love A Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
We Weren’t Born To Follow
Lost Highway
Whole Lot Of Leavin'
When We Were Beautiful
It's My Life
Runaway
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine w/ Pretty Woman
Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie vox)
Memory
What Do You Got
Squeezebox (cover)
Something For The Pain
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Sleep When I'm Dead
No Apologies
Have a Nice Day
Keep The Faith
Dry County
Wanted Dead or Alive
I Love This Town
The More Things Change
Livin On A Prayer

No comments: