February 12, 2011

Pittsburgh, PA - night #1

Gah, sorry I'm late!

Bon Jovi played night #1 of the Consol Energy Center last night - and round #2 is tonight! Stay tuned!

Last night's set:
Blood On Blood
We Weren't Born To Follow
You Give Love a Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
Lost Highway
Superman Tonight
When We Were Beautiful
It's My Life
Runaway
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine
Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)
What Do You Got
I'll Be There For You
Something For the Pain
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Who Says You Can't Go Home
No Apologies
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead w/Start Me Up
Keep the Faith
Always
Wanted Dead Or Alive
Living On A Prayer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was one of the best Bon Jovi
concerts I ever saw. I went Friday night and would have loved to have gone on Saturday couldn't get tickets