Apparently David Bergman (official tour photog for Bon Jovi) is releasing photo books from each show on The Circle Tour! Not sure of the price, but I'm sure it won't be cheap. I think I'll keep my own photographs, thankyouverymuch, but this is a great idea for those who aren't camera-savvy or deliberately choose not to bring one to shows so they can enjoy the live experience better.
From Bergman's website:
For the first time ever, Bon Jovi fans can purchase a unique, commemorative photo book from each show on the band's 2011 concert tour across the United States and Canada.
The books contain exclusive photos taken by Bon Jovi tour photographer David Bergman and are produced by Adorama in New York, NY. All of the images are personally approved by Jon Bon Jovi.
- 14 full-color pages containing all of the images for each concert as shown at TourPhotographer.com.
- 6 X 6 inches
- Hard cover
- Hand-crafted and individually inspected by Adorama in New York City
- Printed on Fujifilm Crystal Archive Album paper for full photo quality - better than a traditional photo book
- "Leporello" binding allows each page to fully open and lie completely flat
- Unique book for every show. Collect them all!