February 25, 2011

MSG Night #2 - Set list

HOLY MOTHER, what a set list! Nearly 3 hours and a whopping 32 songs! Reports that Jon was "exhausted" came in around Keep the Faith...and then they just kept going! He can't have been THAT tired! ;)

Oh, and...

THEY PLAYED LOVE FOR SALE.

That is all.

I hope everyone who was there had the time of their lives! Lucky brats!

SET:
Blood On Blood
You Give Love A Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
We Weren't Born To Follow
Lost Highway
Whole Lot of Leavin
It's My Life
Runaway
Start Me Up/Sleep When I'm Dead
The More Things Change
We Got It Goin' On
Bad Medicine/Hot Legs
Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie vox)
What Do You Got
Bed Of Roses
Love For Sale
Squeezebox
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Love's the Only Rule
Have A Nice Day
Keep the Faith
Dry County
Wanted Dead Or Alive
I Love This Town
Living On A Prayer
Always
These Days
In These Arms
Just Older

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope we're that lucky in Phila on Wed---esp since they are only doing the 1 show----maybe so since its Jon's birthday!!!

Cathy said...

Holy S**t! Here hoping that they do a 3 hour show in Vegas!!!
If only....that would be awesome!

Becky said...

Anonymous - Good luck! I hope they do a kickass show for his birthday, that would be amazing!

Cathy - unfortunately I can't see them doing that! Vegas is always straight vanilla for the high rollers and corporate crowd. :(

Jen said...

Ditto what serene said! Can't even believe they did Love For Sale AND These Days...I friggin love These Days. Lucky brats indeed!

Anonymous said...

We got close to a 3 hr show in Vegas a few years ago. Best show I've been to yet. Wish I was goin this year.

Anonymous said...

We came from UK for birthday treat, AWSOME. Can't believe 3 hrs. WANKTASTIC. Mike & Tracey Plymouth UK