March 5, 2011

MSG Night #3 - set list

LOL the sound went out AGAIN tonight, after the Boston fiasco Tuesday night. Reports were similar to that night - sound went out during Love For Sale, the band eventually left the stage, the house lights came on and the crowd was told to stand by. Problem was finally fixed and the band returned with a "Shit happens" from Jon (LOL, uh-huh, and how many people did you just finish screaming at?) and then Who Says started up.

Here's hoping this doesn't become a habit!

Set:

Raise Your Hands
Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
We Weren't Born to Follow
Lost Highway
When We Were Beautiful
It's My Life
Runaway
The More Things Change
We Got It Goin' On
Bad Medicine/RB
Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie vox)
Bed Of Roses
Diamond Ring
I'll Be There For You
Love For Sale (sound out)
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (acoustic - no sound! LOL)
Who Says You Can't Go Home
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Start Me Up
Work For the Working Man
Have A Nice Day
Keep the Faith
Dry County
Wanted Dead or Alive
Livin' On A Prayer
In These Arms
Always

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE Diamond Ring

Kris in Jersey said...

We were lucky in Phila 3-2! Just shy of 3 hours--2 encores and no sound problems!!!! Was my 25th concert and they are still fabulous!