March 25, 2011

Vancouver, BC - Night #1 set list

Greetings from Vancouver! I'm in Canada for Night #2 (tomorrow), and it is a VERY strange feeling to be at the hotel down the street from the arena where they are playing now...and not be there. LOL

I'm waiting for my friend from Japan to get back with full details. I'm sitting this out one simply because I got a 3rd row pit ticket for tomorrow, and, well, I can't exactly afford two nights. LOL. Plus I originally didn't think I'd fly in today - it was going to be tomorrow morning. But here I am!

Here's the set list from tonight -- check back in for my personal reports, pictures, and other goodies from TOMORROW NIGHT'S performance! YAY!

Blood On Blood
You Give Love A Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
We Weren't Born To Follow
Lost Highway
When We Were Beautiful
It's My Life
Runaway
The More Things Change
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman
Lay Your Hands On Me
Bed Of Roses
I'll Be There For You
Mystery Train (!!!)
Love For Sale
Who Says You Can't Go Home
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Start Me Up
Blaze Of Glory
Love's the Only Rule
Keep the Faith
Have A Nice Day
Wanted Dead Or Alive
Living On A Prayer
Always

1 comment:

Lisa said...

you are in for a treat tomorrow!! was at tonight's show and it was THE best concert i have ever been too!