March 6, 2010

Las Vegas, NV set list

Well folks, as much as it killed me NOT to be there tonight, I enjoyed another Twitter PBP party. They are seriously a really good alternative. ;)

Another mostly vanilla setlist, but they got a few surprises! I am so jealous! (Thanks Marissa, for the setlist pic!)

1. Blood On Blood
2. We Weren't Born To Follow
3. You Give Love A Bad Name
4. Whole Lot of Leaving
5. Born To Be My Baby
6. Lost Highway
7. When We Were Beautiful
8. Superman Tonight
9. We Got It Going On
10. Bad Medicine/Roll, Baby, Roll
11. It's My Life
12. Homebound Train - Richie VOX
13. Hallelujah (Jon solo on catwalk)
14. Diamond Ring (solo/filler on catwalk)
15. I'll Be There For You (duet on catwalk)
16. Something For the Pain (acoustic on catwalk)
17. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (acoustic on catwalk)
18. Keep the Faith
19. Work For the Working Man
20. Who Says You Can't Go Home
21. Love's the Only Rule

Encore:
22. Living In Sin (WHAT!!!)
23. Runaway
24. Wanted Dead or Alive
25. Livin' On A Prayer


Oh and Jon was hangin' out with Drew Carey before the show - they posted on FB and Twitter, LOL! I read earlier that Drew was doing a standup show down the strip, so I'm not surprised they ran into each other.

No comments: