March 24, 2010

Philly, PA - Night #2 set list

EDIT: "Love For Sale" video added!

_______________________________

Thank you Jen (BigAppleJoviGirl) for tonight's PBP!

And if any of my dearest friends "forgets" to call me during Captain Crash at one more show, my wrath will descend upon you mercilessly.

Okay, on with the setlist! :)

Happy Now
We Weren't Born To Follow
You Give Love A Bad Name
Thorn In My Side
Born To be My baby
Lost Highway
Captain Crash (GAH)
Sleep When I'm Dead
When We Were Beautiful
Superman Tonight
We Got It Goin' On
Bad Medicine/Bad Case Of Loving You/Shout
It's My Life
Homebound Train (Richie VOX)
Make A Memory
Bed of Roses
Love For Sale
Something For the Pain
Keep the Faith
Work For the Working Man
Who Says You Can't Go Home (acoustic intro)
Love's the Only Rule

Encore:
Only Lonely
Wanted
Prayer


No comments: