March 20, 2010

Montreal, CAA setlist

I -- they -- played -- Captain -- Craaaaaash. :(

I can't believe it. I thought they were just writing this one off all tour or something...but they PLAYED IT! It was in Encore #2 -- damn, they must love Canada lol.

I am SO jealous. And also wondering why NONE of my friends who went to the show called me?! *taps foot impatiently* Y'all better have VERY good excuses! And staring at HRH or KOS is NOT a good one right now! ;)

Anyway, feast your eyes (and heart) on this setlist. Daaaamn. I want to see video of Captain Crash NOW.

1. Blood On Blood
2. We Weren't Born To Follow
3. Bad Name
4. Whole Lot of Leavin'
5. Born To Be My Baby
6. Lost Highway
7. Have A Nice Day
8. Thorn in My Side
9. When We Were Beautiful
10. Superman Tonight
11. We Got It Goin' On
12. Bad Medicine w/ Hot Legs (Rod Stewart cover)
13. It's My Life
14. Homebound Train (Richie VOX)
15. Hallelujah
16. I'll Be There for You
17. Diamond Ring
18. Something For the Pain
19. Saturday Night
20. Keep the Faith
21. Work For the Working Man
22. Who Says You Can't Go Home
23. Love's the Only Rule

Encore #1
24. Runaway
25. I Love This Town
26. Wanted (w/ Kid Rock)
27. Prayer

Encore #2
28. Twist & Shout
29. Captain Crash

No comments: